Mission & Vision
The Grove School is a public Montessori community that guides adolescents in their work of self-construction, as they become engaged and respectful world citizens.
The Grove School relies on the framework for adolescent education defined by Maria Montessori. At the core of her vision is the expectation that students will “pass from one stage of independence to a higher [one], by means of their own activity, through their own effort or will.” The Grove School’s unique, rich, safe, challenging, relevant and comprehensive program is valued as a vital part of Redlands heritage and legacy. All members of our community model respect and clear communication in order to foster collaboration and cooperation.
A Grove student will be the architect of her own future; learning from peers and teachers how to live an authentic life beyond perceived boundaries.
- Creation of curious, observant, flexible, confident, courageous and independent citizens
- Contributions to community through internships
- Community Partnerships
- Adults modeling responsible, optimistic adulthood where everyone pursues work with passion
- Efforts to make the world a better place than when we entered it
- Prepared environments that allow students to learn and appreciate stewardship of the natural world
- A community that respects all members as agents for change and promoters of peace
- Post-secondary education
Grove School Long Range Planning Meeting – Friday, October 22, 2021, noon via Zoom
The Grove School Long Range Planning Committee will hold a meeting on October 22, noon, via Zoom. Current agenda will be posted below at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Members of the public are encouraged to attend.
To leave a question, comment, or add to the agenda, please email email@example.com with the subject: LRP.
The Grove School Board Long Range Planning Committee
Friday October 22, 2021 12:00 pm
Meeting ID: 718 9972 9585
Approved June 14, 2021