The Grove School was conceived through the efforts of a group of passionate and dedicated individuals who brought together their time, talents, and money. Today, the Grove School continues to thrive because of the strength of its community, including generosity of giving. Through donations of money, goods and services, the school is to provide innovative and rich learning experiences for our students that public funding does not allow for. Your donations mean that we can expand Grove School services to more students and ensure that every trip, every book, and every experience continues to be offered.
There are many ways to support the Grove School community and programs:
- Show up! Come to the Farmer’s Market on Saturday mornings. Attend meetings for the board, parent group, and STAR booster clubs. See the calendar for specific times and details.
- Volunteer! Lead an 8-week mini-course in an area of expertise, help chaperon, or come out to help weed and sow on community work days! Contact the office at (909) 798-7831 or check the calendar for opportunities.
- Donate! Make a monetary contribution to special programs through the Key Experience Fund.
- Buy Scrip! Help PTG help the school through purchasing “gift” cards for things you already buy, like gas and groceries! Register at shopwithscrip.com and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the code to connect your account to the Grove School.
- Shop! Buy through AmazonSmile and 0.5% of your eligible Amazon purchases will be donated to The Grove School.