The Grove School Technology Plan is a working document, reviewed and created by a team of Grove staff, faculty, and outside expert partners. The Grove recognizes the need for students to be trained in the application of technology in both their personal and professional lives. Furthermore, technology can assist in the instruction of traditional subjects and provide alternate learning schemas for students. The purpose of this plan is to provide students, staff and community members with a systematic approach to the integration of technology in the classroom and throughout the Grove. As such, the following guiding principles were established:
- Provide students with access to technology and curricular activities which incorporate
technology resources. These resources will support the instructional goals of the Grove
and the State-adopted content and performance standards.
- Provide ongoing professional development in order to support the use of technology
- Ensure adequate infrastructure and support to provide highly dependable, relevant and
meaningful technological services.
- Maintain responsible fiscal management throughout the technology program.
- Continue to monitor and evaluate all aspects of the technology program to ensure
progress within this plan and with all other curricular objectives.
Click here to read The Grove School’s Technology Plan.