Although we are apart, the end of the year is no less filled with reflection, work, and special events. Below is a list of things upcoming:
- Friday, May 22 – Reflective Assignments Due to Mentors: All students should turn in a reflection for the year on goals, successes, and challenges. Details for the assignment can be obtained through mentors.
- Monday, May 25 – Memorial Day: HOLIDAY, NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, May 26 – Friday, May 29 – Conferences: Students and families are invited to meet via Zoom with mentors to review the reflective assignment completed by students, and speak about the year to identify areas for support, celebration, and new goals. Contact mentors for appointments.
- Wednesday, May 27 – Project Time Materials Released: Students will receive first assignments (due Monday after) to begin a final project for the year.
- Monday, June 1 – Tuesday, June 9 – Project Time: Students work with advisors by grade on a final project.
- Wednesday, June 10 – Project Sharing: Project work will be shared through the Grove Distance Learning Journal (password: grove123)
- Thursday, June 11 – Last day of school and celebrations: Graduation and Bridging, in modified forms. Stay tuned for final details.
Please be patient with us as we finalize details for the last day celebrations. Planning committees are waiting for instructions from outside entities and will send communications regarding details as soon as possible.