Mission & Vision
The Grove School is a public Montessori community that guides adolescents in their work of self-construction, as they become engaged and respectful world citizens.
The Grove School relies on the framework for adolescent education defined by Maria Montessori. At the core of her vision is the expectation that students will “pass from one stage of independence to a higher [one], by means of their own activity, through their own effort or will.” The Grove School’s unique, rich, safe, challenging, relevant and comprehensive program is valued as a vital part of Redlands heritage and legacy. All members of our community model respect and clear communication in order to foster collaboration and cooperation.
A Grove student will be the architect of her own future; learning from peers and teachers how to live an authentic life beyond perceived boundaries.
- Creation of curious, observant, flexible, confident, courageous and independent citizens
- Contributions to community through internships
- Community Partnerships
- Adults modeling responsible, optimistic adulthood where everyone pursues work with passion
- Efforts to make the world a better place than when we entered it
- Prepared environments that allow students to learn and appreciate stewardship of the natural world
- A community that respects all members as agents for change and promoters of peace
- Post-secondary education
Grove School Governing Board Meeting Agenda – Tuesday, January 12, 6:15pm via Zoom
The Grove School Governing Board will meet virtually via Zoom on Tuesday, January 12 at 6:15pm. To leave a comment or add to the agenda, please email email@example.com with the subject: Grove Governing Board. The public is invited to join.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3728560955
Meeting ID: 372 856 0955
Grove School Long Range Planning Meeting Agenda – Friday, January 15, noon via Zoom
The Grove School Long Range Planning Committee will meet virtually via Zoom on Friday, January 15 at noon. To leave a comment or add to the agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Grove LRP. The public is invited to join.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/71899729585?pwd=NU9aVHNMZHJzL05zMVRtQVRRUHJrdz09
Meeting ID: 718 9972 9585 Passcode: 6LRnjp