Mission & Vision
The Grove School is a public Montessori community that guides adolescents in their work of self-construction, as they become engaged and respectful world citizens.
The Grove School relies on the framework for adolescent education defined by Maria Montessori. At the core of her vision is the expectation that students will “pass from one stage of independence to a higher [one], by means of their own activity, through their own effort or will.” The Grove School’s unique, rich, safe, challenging, relevant and comprehensive program is valued as a vital part of Redlands heritage and legacy. All members of our community model respect and clear communication in order to foster collaboration and cooperation.
A Grove student will be the architect of her own future; learning from peers and teachers how to live an authentic life beyond perceived boundaries.
- Creation of curious, observant, flexible, confident, courageous and independent citizens
- Contributions to community through internships
- Community Partnerships
- Adults modeling responsible, optimistic adulthood where everyone pursues work with passion
- Efforts to make the world a better place than when we entered it
- Prepared environments that allow students to learn and appreciate stewardship of the natural world
- A community that respects all members as agents for change and promoters of peace
- Post-secondary education
The Grove School Long Range Planning Committee Meeting Agenda – September 25, 12:00pm
The Grove School Long Range Planning Committee will meet virtually via Zoom on Friday, September 25, 2020 at 12:00pm. To leave comment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: LRP. The public is invited to join.
- Online via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89392541776?pwd=UzNSOGtUZTVjdTVnWVpKNVpaM3BSQT09
- Meeting ID: 789 3923 5410
- Passcode: 031697